Relationships require continual work – the all-time high divorce rates serve as a reality check.
Falling in love is the easy part. It is staying in love that is difficult.
The embers of romance tend to extinguish quickly unless the parties in the relationship continually stoke them. Regardless of if you’re a man or a woman, keeping the romance alive in your relationship can be tricky.
Brian Robbens’s Respark The Romance is a sought-after guide that takes a practical approach to this problem.
When I first learned about the book, I was a little skeptical.
But now that I’ve journeyed through the book, in this review, I will show you how the books help.
What Is Respark The Romance?
Relationship problems are often a result of a lack of communication and romance.
Respark The Romance is an actionable guide that helps both men and women fix their relationships by rekindling the romance in it.
Other guides on the topic focus on manipulation and seduction. While they prove helpful at first, they don’t fix the problems in the relationship.
The book steers clear of these tactics and helps you lead a healthy and happy relationship by supplying an actionable guide to making your partner fall in love with you.
There are two versions of the guide – one for men and one for women.
The books outline the factors that hurt your relationship and supply tricks that you can use to quickly fix relationship problems.
But what impressed me the most in the book are the science-backed formulas that allow you to tap into the brain’s natural function to arouse feelings of love and desire.
So, in essence, the book tells you what you’re doing wrong in the relationship, and shows you what you can do to fix it.
Each guide – both for the men and the women – is divided into two halves. The first half explains how a romantic relationship is built, and the second half helps you apply the insights into your relationship.
The book starts with Robbens explaining his Emotional Turbulence Formula. The formula outlines the biggest mistakes people make in relationships.
Robbens then goes into detail about how one can fix problematic relationships. He covers five techniques that can rekindle the romance in your relationship.
The second part of the book revolves around the psychology of romance. In this part, Robbens covers:
- The ebb and flow of everlasting love
- The recipe for romance
- How you can develop a romantic mindset
- Creative solutions to rekindle romance
- Romance for people in their 40s (and beyond)
The book also explains the science behind what turns people on and helps understand why your partner may be acting a certain way.
As I mentioned earlier, there are two versions of the book.
Respark The Romance for men helps men get their partners to desire them again. Robbens calls his hallmark technique the “Sexual Rubber Band,” and shows how the trick can instantly turn on women.
The book also includes several other techniques that can bring the romance back into the relationship:
- Sexual Arousal Control: The technique gets your partner to fantasize about you.
- Slippery Slope Technique: Robbens calls the trick a “sexual intensifier” that can instantly turn on your girlfriend or wife.
- Thumb Trick: The 30-second trick can turn on women with just words. Robbens claims it helped thousands of men keep their women happy.
- Who Moved My Sex Toy Teaser Technique: The psychological technique can get your wife to desire you more.
On the other hand, Respark The Romance for women discusses topics like:
- How to stop your partner from walking away
- The truth about unconditional love
- How to give your relationship a much-needed boost
The version for women has a lot of the same concepts, but there is a difference in the perspective. The book covers the problems that women deal within a relationship and contains techniques and solutions that can help mend the relationship.
If you purchase the 120-page eBook, you also get a ton of bonus material:
- Quick Start Romantic Black Book: The short book is a compilation of Brian’s best relationship advice. If you’re short on time, you can skim over this book to find tricks to mend your relationship.
- The Advanced Enchantment Report: The book discusses five things you can do to awaken a woman’s romantic side. It is a man’s guide to charming their partner regardless of the stage of the relationship.
- Unleash His Hidden Passion Secret Notebook: It’s filled with tricks and techniques to initiate intimacy. The book contains secrets about men and helps you find what men want in a relationship.
- Long Term Attraction: It is a guide that helps you understand how factors like laughter and sex contribute to a relationship. You also get an audio version of the guide.
Respark The Romance Pros and Cons
- Comprehensive and detailed
- Available for both men and women
- Techniques work great for all age brackets
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- A lot of bonus material
- Limited citation of sources
- No hardcover version available
Where Can You Find Respark The Romance?
You can find both versions of Respark The Romance on the official website: https://www.resparktheromance.com.
The 120-page book is loaded with science-backed relationship advice, and the tons of bonus material makes it worth a lot more than the asking price.
The 60-day money-back guarantee is super reassuring, and you can get your money back if you’re not satisfied with the book.
The book is easy to read and serves as an excellent reference guide to rekindling the romance in your relationship.
It’s comprehensive and details both: the most prominent relationship problems and the best solutions.
The best part about the book is that all the advice is actionable. There’s nothing in the book that you will need to remember to do later – you can get to mending your relationship right away. The bonus material makes the book feel underpriced, and the advice and solutions in the main text are well worth paying for.